Genpact Recruitment 2021. Genpact recruiting Any Graduate ,B.Com for Finance/Budgeting Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.Eligibility for the Finance/Budgeting Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Finance/Budgeting Manager
- Qualification: Any Graduate ,B.Com
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:2,75,000 – 3,75,000 P.A.
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
- Time and Venue: 27th March’21 (Saturday), Timing-9 AM to 10 :30 AM
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform management & operational reporting – monthly MIS, Transaction Listings, Flash reports, Expense/FTE reports, Monthly performance Dashboard, Revenue reports, consolidated P&L reports, management packs to support of monthly/ quarterly senior leadership meetings
- Perform month end accounting, preparation and posting of journals into GL
- Perform variance analysis, write commentaries on actuals vs forecast / budgets to identify the key drivers and help the business to make decisions
- Critical support for analysis and decision making by providing consolidated snapshot post month end close as per the requirement
- Work constantly with the onshore team to resolve any highlighted issues along with owning control
- Ability to identify and report variances between Actuals and Forecast/Budget
- Performing deliverables aligned on forecast reporting.
- Explaining the causes of different cost heads of the various functions and assisting in communicating these to the Onshore partners.