Genpact Released Job Openings On 23-09-2021. Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting Any Graduate Candidates with 00-02+ Years of Experience for Process Associate – Claims Position.Complete Details for the Process Associate – Claims as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Delhi / NCR
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/09/2021
- Mode of application :Virtual Drive
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 24th September, 11.00 AM – 3.00 PM Zoom ID: https://genpact.zoom.us/j/9919737276 Contact – Arpit ()
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- • Validation of information entered by indexer • Check & Select accurate Pre-authorization • Identify duplicate Claims and take appropriate action • Reading & taking appropriate action on Alerts related to Members & providers. • Referring case to calling team for further information • Looking after Policy & Non-Policy messages • Interpreting, analyzing & further investigating the Policy messages on various tools like support point, info site etc. • Referring cases to various department like HCS, TMT, Triage after adjudication as and when required • Identify Front End Savings by investigating claims to Identify any over charge, ineligible chargers, contract compliance, Provider or Member Fraud