Genpact Released Job Openings On 28-09-2021. Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting B.Com/BBA Candidates with 00-03+ Years of Experience for Customer Service -Voice Position.Complete Details for the Customer Service -Voice as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : New Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 28/09/2021
- Mode of application :Virtual Drive
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 28th-29th September, 11.00 AM – 3.00 PM Zoom ID: https://genpact.zoom.us/j/ 6698642707 Contact – Karishma ()
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Transaction processing and making reach out calls to Insured/provider/facility according to standard work & SOP
- Prioritize transactions according to documented guidelines to meet SLA
- Plans and organizes tasks and work responsibilities to achieve objectives
- Comprehending and responding to customer inquiries. Identify, research, and resolve problems.
- Assist with/perform other team tasks as required.
- Ability to accurately interpret and compile information from a variety of sources and systems
- Ensure that turnaround time and quality of the work meets Company service standards
- Interact with Onshore /Offshore and customer in a respectful and professional manner via email and on calls
- Manage own work in process and support team efforts to ensure that individual, team goals are met.
- Maintain key records like working files, email for reference and audit purpose
- Should be able to handle basic day to day requirements of excel