Genpact Released Job Openings On 21/01/2023.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting Any Graduate with 03-08+years experience for WINDOWS VM Ware Admin / Consultant / lead /Manager position.Complete Details for the WINDOWS VM Ware Admin / Consultant / lead /Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 21/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- We are conducting a mega face to face drive on 21st Jan 2023 Interested candidates can share their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org/ or cl to 9247584062 ( Cl 10 am to 5pm only )
Job Description/Skills Required
- Dear Candidate, Good news for all the Windows VM Ware Admins Positions :WINDOWS VM Ware Admin / Consultant / lead /Manager Role Experience – Min 2-10 Years from Windows VM Ware Admins We are conducting a mega face to face drive on 21st Jan 2023 Position type – Fulltime , #noticeperiod – Immediate to 90 Days. Candidate must be available to visit Hyderabad office Interested candidates can share their resume to email@example.com/ or cl to 9247584062 ( Cl 10 am to 5pm only ) This is not for freshers , min 2 yrs relevant experience must form Windows VM Ware domain Post discussion will schedule your interview on this 21st Jan 2023 at our office Guys Take this opportunity All the best Ratna Bindu -HR