Genpact Recruiting Any Graduate for Process Associate, Customer service position.Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 26/08/2023 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Process Associate in Accounts Receivables
|Hiring Designation||Process Associate, Customer service|
|Experience Required||00-04 Years|
Time and Venue : 26th August, 10.00 AM – 12.30 PM,F9P5+3FV, Hafeezpet Rd, Vinayaka Nagar, Hafeezpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500049
Job Role or Description
• Respond to customer queries and customer’s concern
• Making outbound calls to Customers and Employers
• Provide support for data collection to enable Recovery of the account for end user.
• Maintain a deep understanding of client process and policies
• Reproduce customer issues and bring up product bugs
• Provide excellent customer service to our customers
• You should be responsible to exhibit capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
• Responsible to showcase tried work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger reciprocal environment
Qualifications we seek in you.
• Graduate (Any Discipline)
• Freshers are eligible.
• Previous experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
• Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
• Analytical skills with customer centric approach
• Excellent proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent and Hindi .
• You should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift)
- Note: Please carry below documents with you:
- 1. 3 copies of updates resume
- 2. 3 Passport size photographs
- 3. Original Aadhar card
- 4. 2 copies of Aadhar card
- 5. Pay slip (if applicable)
Company Profile Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.