Genpact Recruiting Any Graduate for Non Voice (English + Hindi)/Non Voice(English) position.Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 26/09/2023 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Non Voice (English + Hindi)/Non Voice(English)
|Hiring Designation||Non Voice (English + Hindi)/Non Voice(English)|
|Experience Required||00-01 Years|
Time and Venue : 30th September, 11.30 AM – 2.00 PM,Genpact, F9P5+3FV, Hafeezpet Rd, Vinayaka Nagar, Hafeezpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500049
Job Role or Description
In this role, you will be responsible to demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation and/or improvement. Active user of Internet and online applications.
- Respond to customer queries and customers concern
- Provide support for data collection to enable Recovery of the account for end user.
- Maintain a deep understanding of client process and policies
- Reproduce customer issues and advance product bugs
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- You should be responsible to exhibit capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- Responsible to showcase proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment
- Previous experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Analytical skills with customer centric approach
- You should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift)
Note: Please carry below documents with you:
- 1. 3 copies of updates resume
- 2. 3 Passport size photographs
- 3. Original Aadhar card
- 4. 2 copies of Aadhar card
- 5. Pay slip (if applicable)
Company Profile Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.