Genpact Recruiting B.Com,BBA,B.Pharm Graduate for Voice & Non voice (Banking) position.Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 19/09/2023 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Voice & Non voice (Banking)
|Hiring Designation||Voice & Non voice (Banking)|
|Experience Required||00-05 Years|
Time and Venue : 18th September – 22nd September, 11.30 AM – 1.30 PM,Plot No 1, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, near Venkateshwara Temple, Sector 9, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017
Job Role or Description
- Subskill Set: Non voice, back office, banking, transactions, semi voice, email support, chat support, voice, calling, fresher.
- In this role, you will be responsible for the function of the position, which is to transcribe inventories into Excel sheets while researching the Like, Kind, Quality of replacements and the understanding of product categories in a time sensitive manner.
- This position is responsible for accuracy, efficiency, and retrieval of processed data.
- Transcribe contents inventories into proprietary evaluating platform
- Research and determine Like Kind Quality replacements
- Input appropriate categories, depreciation, and pricing sources
- Insurance/Banking exposure.
- Minimum qualifications
- Freshers are eligible
- Non-technical graduates are eligible (except B.Tech/BCA/LLB)
- Note: Please carry below documents with you:
- 1. 3 copies of updates resume
- 2. 3 Passport size photographs
- 3. Original Aadhar card
- 4. 2 copies of Aadhar card
- 5. Payslip (if applicable)
Company Profile Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.