Genpact Released Job Openings On 11/02/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting B.Com,M.Com,BBA,MBA Graduates with 00-01+years experience for Accounts Payable Executive position.Complete Details for the Accounts Payable Executive as follows.
Genpact Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 11/02/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to general accounting which include:
- Invoice processing & Perform Payment Runs
- Creation of PR and PO & GRN (Goods Received Note) entries in the system
- Handle incoming queries & invoice processing
- Journal Entries Creation and Booking
- Review & Performing Month End Close activities
- Bank and Investment Reconciliations
- Making collection calls to the customers, emailing/faxing invoices or getting hard copies mailed out to customers as per their requests
- Identify and resolve unidentified cash and manage end to end process of Cash applications
- Process cash application functions to invoices at assigned sites ensuring the DRR (Daily Receipt Reconciliation) is completed in a timely, accurate, and confidential manner
- Prepare and send out invoice bills
About Company: Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.