Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Limited. Recruitment 2021. Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Limited. recruiting CA Fresher and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Established in 1985, the Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Limited. Group is one of India€™s leading financial services conglomerates. In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Limited. Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Group€™s flagship company, received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). With this, KMFL became the first non-banking finance company in India to become a bank €“ Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Limited. Bank Limited.Eligibility for the Business Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Limited.
- Location :Mumbai
- Qualification: CA
- Experience:0 – 5 years
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary:₹ 5,00,000 – 7,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 26/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
1. Actively participating and supporting in Digitization and Automation of processes.
2. Acting as a bridge between the team members spread across the country and the Management/Operations team in Head Office.
3. Maintaining relevant trackers on business volumes, projections, product details etc.
4. Taking complete charge of MIS activity Budgeting, incentive working, tracking business numbers, preparation of various reports and presentations for review meetings.
5. Closely working and coordinating with internal and external teams.
6. Preparing and timely delivering of MIS reports at set frequency.
7. Supporting in timely resolution of business requirements with a problem solving approach.
8. Providing business insights by conducting exhaustive research and analysis.
9. Building up strong relationship with the middle & senior management.
10. Coordinating with various teams (Operations, pricing, claims, accounts, compliance etc) for ensuring that the business requirements are delivered on time.
11. Smooth handling of audits conducted in the unit
12. Facilitate in activities related to cross sale and up sale along with distribution teams
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.