Matrimony.com recruiting Any Graduate for Telecalling/Telemarketing Executive and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.BharatMatrimony.com pioneered the concept of online matrimony service and it remains on the forefront of being the world’s largest, most trusted and most successful matrimony website. Our purpose is to build a better Bharat through happy marriages..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Telecalling/Telemarketing Executive as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Matrimony.com
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post Name: Telecalling/Telemarketing Executive
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: 00-04 years
- No of Vacancies: 40
- Details of Salary: ₹ 1,00,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 12/04/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : 13th April – 14th April , 10.00 AM – 4.00 PM
Matrimony.com 5th floor, Queens Plaza, Above Citi Bank, Beside Rasoolpura Metro Station, SP Road, Begumpet, Secunderabad – 500003
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: Ravi Kumar ( 9989418855 )
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for making outbound calls and regular follow up on leads assigned.
- Build a strong relationship / trust with customers by understanding the customer requirements and suggesting the right product to the Customers.
- Selling Membership over the phone and achieve the targeted sales numbers & value, set quality parameters
- Explaining the product features in detail and how to use the packages.
- Understand the Customer requirements, encourage them to upgrade / renew the matrimony packages.
- Address all the issues / grievances of customers and provide the right customer experience.
- Capture the insights from customer interactions and share it with the internal team.
- Strictly adhere to the process requirements