KPMG Recruitment 2021. KPMG recruiting BBA/B.Com/Any Graduate Degree from Tier 1 or Tier 2 College for Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
KPMG International Limited is an Anglo-Dutch multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations.Eligibility for the Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: KPMG
- Location : Gurgaon/Gurugram
- Post Name: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
- Qualification: BBA/B.Com/Any Graduate Degree from Tier 1 or Tier 2 College
- Experience:00-03 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: ₹ 1,00,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 15/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Undertake the administrative and research assignments either as a part of an ongoing client engagement, or as a part of business development efforts conducted by the entity
- Build an understanding of the clients requirements and following the KPMG processes
- Develop a working knowledge of Administration Service KPMG and KPIs which are used to successfully drive SLA
- Be familiar with SOP driven administrative products and solutions
- Actively work on enhancing the Client Insight support by analysis of activity, trends and by obtaining / analyzing client feedback
- Help work allocator to close task within the agreed turnaround time through efficient processing and ownership
- Support the team to enhance the performance and client experience through process excellence and innovation
- Work closely with your manager/senior to ensure consistency and quality of support provided by the team, devise quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Ability to integrate into the onshore team and contribute ideas in monthly meetings/ conference calls