Kotak Mahindra Recruitment 2021. Kotak Mahindra recruiting CA Fresher and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Established in 1985, the Kotak Mahindra Group is one of India€™s leading financial services conglomerates. In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Limited. Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Group€™s flagship company, received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). With this, KMFL became the first non-banking finance company in India to become a bank €“ Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Limited. Bank Limited.Eligibility for the Business Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Kotak Mahindra
- Location : Pimpalgaon Baswant, Maharashtra
- Qualification: CA
- Experience: Fresher & Experienced
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 01/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Acquisition of New Client (NTB) through external individual efforts for Current Account, Savings Account Products of the bank. Customers to be sourced from individuals, small businesses, trusts, associations, societies, corporates.
- Revenue Generation, Customer Acquisition, Customer Retention, Cost Efficiency Through adherence to products, processes and regulatory requirements
- Handhold acquired customers for the initial 3 month period to deepen relationship values before passing it to the Branch Banking team
- Maintaining Avg Quarterly Balance
- Conducts regular promotional and customer events to generate leads
- Cross selling of MF, Gold, Insurance and asset products.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.