Oracle Recruitment 2021. Oracle recruiting B.Com,BBA for Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Oracle, we empower businesses that are changing the world by providing them with the world’s most complete integrated Business Software, Systems and Cloud technology. We are a global company focused on helping top talent reach their full potential..Eligibility for the Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Oracle
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
- Qualification: B.Com,BBA
- Experience:0 – 3 years
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 03/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Data Entry of around 100-150 fields on client Loan Origination Platform/system. Associate will have to pull up various loan documents from clients imaging system to find required information to be entered
- Indexing of Loan Documents of the borrower per Standard Operating Procedures
- Review all loan documents & match/complete the information on client funding system that is used to register & fund all loans
- Figure out discrepancies in the information entered on the system against the loan documents
- Add suspense condition in case any documents are missing or incomplete
- Run Compliance Ease test on the loan to assess risks & the auditor regulatory exposure. Compliance Ease determines if the loan meets the requirement of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA, FHLB, secondary market investors & regulators etc.
- Add suspense condition incase loan doesnt pass the test
- Run RESPA test for 0% tolerance fees (Origination & transfer taxes fees) & 10% tolerance fees (Title fees, Appraisal, credit report etc)
- Maintain Daily Production sheet
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.