JLL Recruitment 2021. JLL recruiting B. Com/M. Com/MBA Finance for Accounting Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated is a global commercial real estate services company, founded in the United Kingdom with offices in 80 countries. The company also provides investment management services worldwide, including services to institutional and retail investors, and to high-net-worth individuals.Eligibility for the Accounting Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: JLL
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Accounting Analyst
- Qualification: B. Com/M. Com/MBA Finance
- Experience: Fresher And experienced
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 10/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Produce annual and ad hoc reconciliations in accordance to agreements and timetables.
- Produce an expenditure schedule which is fully reconciled and include back up for all accruals, prepayments and transfers.
- Produce an income schedule which is fully reconciled.
- Liaise directly with the Surveyor to prepare apportionment schedules in the agreed format
- Proactively lead assigned portfolio/s to closure by following up with stakeholders to provide responses / deliverables
Communicate clearly and in a concise manner and ensure stakeholders understand requirements and provide responses
- Proactively flag work items at risk of missing KPIs to supervisor whenever necessary Raise balancing charges.
- Submit to Accounts Manager for internal audit review and action any review points.
- Ensure final completion steps are carried out accurately, timely and to instruction Produce annual budgets as per instructions.
- Adhere to Quality Assurance and Compliance procedures
- Any other accounting duties necessary to assist with the running of the various portfolios within the team
- Help create macro based excel templates to improve processes and reduce manual tasks
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.