Flipkart Recruitment 2021. Flipkart recruiting B.Com for Industrial Trainee and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Flipkart is an e-commerce company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India, and registered in Singapore. The company initially focused on online book sales before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, home essentials, groceries, and lifestyle products.Eligibility for the Industrial Trainee as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Flipkart
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Industrial Trainee
- Qualification: B.Com
- Experience:0 – 2 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: ₹ 2,50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 28/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- You will be placed with one of the business units in the Finance world (which includes roles in Controller’s Org, Internal Audit, Business Finance, Financial Planning, Tax and Enterprise Risk Management
- You will be assigned project(s) aligned to areas where Flipkart is currently investing. You will have the autonomy to experiment and come up with innovative solutions/approaches for the assigned project.
- During the internship duration you will get a chance to work with some of the brightest minds of Finance fraternity as mentors who will help you navigate through the project goals and ensure a great internship experience for you
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.