BNY Mellon Recruitment 2021. BNY Mellon recruiting MBA with Finance Specialization for Representative, Middle Office and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, commonly known as BNY Mellon, is an American investment banking services holding company headquartered in New York City. BNY Mellon was formed from the merger of The Bank of New York and the Mellon Financial Corporation in 2007.Eligibility for the Representative, Middle Office as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: BNY Mellon
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Representative, Middle Office
- Qualification: MBA with Finance Specialization
- Experience: 0-1 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 30/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Middle Office – S1 Under direct supervision, assists in providing basic accounting and trading support activities for funds of low complexity. Performs basic reviews of documents processed from across the Bank to confirm compliance with established processes and procedures. Under direct supervision, performs basic functions supporting accounting, trading and client services activities including book-keeping and data review. Reviews low volume of documents to ensure processors followed established procedures and took on minimal risk. Confirms findings with more senior team members and may resolves basic problems that arise during the normal daily, weekly or monthly reporting. Tracks fund data and trades. Maintains records of low complexity in accordance with department policies and procedures. Provides requested data to team members. Searches for fail points in processes and reports on findings to more senior team members. Applies some knowledge of compliance rules. Assists with document review for exceptions with direct guidance from more senior team members.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.