Wells Fargo Recruitment 2021. Wells Fargo recruiting Master Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or CA Inter for Operations Analyst 1 and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients.Eligibility for the Operations Analyst 1 3 as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Wells Fargo
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Operations Analyst 1
- Qualification: Master Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or CA Inter
- Experience:0 to 1 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 24/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for evaluating financial performance of property / guarantor based on a variety of factors and determining an appropriate risk rating, both qualitative and quantitative. This would include review of financial documents, such as balance sheet, income statement and compare it against Asset Management provided guidelines.
- Perform comparative analysis of financial statement to derive the income and expenses variances.
- Review loan documents and summarize salient facts of the loan and ongoing covenants (both financial and non-financial) to be maintained by the borrower.
- Review third party documents, such as appraisal, site inspection report and property condition assessment report to infer overall performance of the property and identify significant factors which may impact asset.
- Document and synthesize all of the findings based on above mentioned reviews.
- Understand the feedback received from the Senior Analyst and implement the same in their day to day work.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.