National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS) recruiting CA,MBA,B. Com,M. Com,All Graduates for Office Assistant, MTS and Various and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS), New Delhi invites Expression of Interest (EoI) in terms of Rule133 (3) of GFR 2017 from Construction Agencies i.e. Central / State Public Sector undertakings (PSUs) engaged in construction activities in general and school buildings in particular who fulfil all eligibility requirements as specified vide Section 7 of this EoI document No.:18015/09/2020-NESTS/01.The projects are located at different parts of the Country..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Office Assistant, MTS and Various as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS)
- Location : Delhi
- Post Name: Office Assistant, MTS and Various
- Qualification: CA,MBA,B. Com,M. Com,All Graduates
- Experience: Fresher And Experienced
- No of Vacancies: 18
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : 04-02-2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Selection will be made through written test. Written test will be of 180 marks with total 180 questions. Duration of exam will be 3 hours.
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 18 posts of Office Assistant, MTS and Various.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 04-02-2021 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria.
How to Apply :
Candidates possessing the proposed eligibility criteria may apply online with in due date, filling in all concerned details properly, After making sure that they meet the eligibility criteria. No need to send print at this stage. Keeping a print copy is advisable though.