Flipkart Recruitment 2021. Flipkart recruiting CA,MBA for Assistant Manager(FKW) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Flipkart is an e-commerce company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India, and registered in Singapore. The company initially focused on online book sales before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, home essentials, groceries, and lifestyle products.Eligibility for the Assistant Manager(FKW) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Flipkart
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Assistant Manager(FKW)
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience:3-5 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 03/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensuring Fiscal Governance and Internal Controls which includes getting ICFR Audit done
- Ensuring SOX Control documenting, testing the design and operating effectiveness of the controls. Define action plan for the remediation of any deficiency.
- Liason/Work with various teams and subject matter experts to maintain and communicate supporting SOX documentation and internal collaboration tools.
- Assist in data gathering and coordination activities in support of external audits.
- Collaborate to with IT team for ITGC effectiveness as per standards.
- Manage other compliance i.e Quarterly CEO/CFO Certification,
- Manage any changes in Financial Delegation of Authority and its rollout
- Manage FCPA Controls and monitoring
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.