Flipkart Recruitment 2021. Flipkart recruiting CA,MBA for Assistant Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Flipkart is an e-commerce company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India, and registered in Singapore. The company initially focused on online book sales before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, home essentials, groceries, and lifestyle products.Eligibility for the Assistant Manager(FKW) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Flipkart
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Assistant Manager
- Qualification: CA
- Experience:4-5 years
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 22/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Analytical review of various deliverables shared by finance team.
- Preparation of MIS, financial pack and Financial statements as per applicable reporting framework on monthly and yearly basis.
- Support to business finance team to resolve there queries.
- Partnering with the finance team to achive the common goal of the entity.
- Understand business goals and contribute to business strategy
- Manage internal and external audit requirements and will also ensure compliance with Sox requirements for assigned activities.
- Reporting to management
- Need to work closely across all the vertical of accounting, tax, consultant, tech etc.
- Understand the best practices of industry and set up benchmark for quality.
- Actively participate in strategic initiatives and special projects when assigned or required.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.