Flipkart Released Job Openings On 08-01-2022.Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce company, headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India, and incorporated in Singapore as a private limited company.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Flipkart Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Flipkart Recruiting Bachelor s degree in Commerce, Finance Candidates with 05-08+ Years Experience for Manager – Operations Position.Complete Details for the Manager – Operations as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 08/01/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Drive Operational metrics and ensure performance levels at the desired levels
- Drive process efficiencies by optimizing available tools and resources
- Track & Report Daily/Weekly metrics to stakeholders
- Handle large amount of data for accurate validations and reconciliations
- Work closely with Finance teams for reconciliations and funds management
- Proactive communications with Banks/ Financial institutions/Vendors (external partners) and internal Teams (Engineering, Product, Business, Finance, Legal, Customer Support ) on updates and issues.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to identify recurring issues and solutions
- Plan Operational asks and drive same with product teams for execution
- Collaborate with Business teams to execute business goals through seamless operational execution and rigour
- Influence decisions and change management with focus on overall business and a customer-focused approach
- Lead process efficiency projects to improve operations output and quality of delivery