Flex Released Job Openings On 21-07-2021.Flex Ltd is an American Singapore-based multinational electronics contract manufacturer. It is the third largest global electronics manufacturing services company, the original design manufacturing company, behind Pegatron in terms of revenue, belonging to the original equipment manufacturers.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Flex s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Flex Recruiting B.com/MBA Candidates with 01+ Years of Experience for Executive – Supply Chain Solutions Position.Complete Details for the Executive – Supply Chain Solutions as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 21/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job:GOVT: Bank of Baroda Released 31 Job Openings-Last Date:13/08/2021
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Understanding of Customized electronic based PO and Invoice transmission solutions and training different stakeholders on the same
- Primary work involves Global B2B Implementation of EDI & in-house solutions for new & existing Supplier base and post implementation support for solutions gone live. The job responsibilities also include handling the issues raised by the internal Team and external Suppliers on a timely manner without any operational impact
- Understanding the requirements of Supplier on boarding and convert the same into business requirement to communicate back to the various stakeholders involved in the project on Negotiating and convincing the suppliers for EDI & In-house Solution implementation (Go LIVE) & support post go live.
- The Job responsibilities include coordinating for setting up connections, Testing, Go Live Monitoring, Root cause analysis of issues & Working with IT teams (Internal or External) to get them resolved.
- Good knowledge and understanding of EDI Standards for supporting the EDI on-boarding and handling the issues raised by the internal team and external suppliers
- The Job responsibility includes identifying the process gap and focus on continuous improvements to overcome the road blocks in the Implementation.
- Good knowledge on procurement along with SMI, VMI, Hub process and basic knowledge on finance domains is added advantage.
- Interact frequently with external Suppliers, Site Procurement, Site Management, other Internal Customers, and Global Procurement teams