FL Smidth Recruitment 2021. FL Smidth recruiting CA/CMA for Treasury Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.FLSmidth is an international engineering company with an annual turnover of EUR 2.6bn. We are the world€™s leading supplier of plants, machinery, services and spare parts to the cement and minerals industry. To maintain our market leading position, we invest massively in technological innovation, R & D and training of our 10,800 employees worldwide. Visit http://www.flsmidth.com for further information on our business and services..Eligibility for the Treasury Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: FL Smidth
- Location :Chennai ( Kelambakkam)
- Post Name: Treasury Manager
- Qualification: CA/CMA
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: 15,00,000 – 30,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 10/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Managing RBI Compliance for EDPMS, IDPMS, Project Exports & Merchant Trade transactions
- Vetting, Issue/Renewal of Bank Guarantees/ Letters of Credit Docs
- Issue of Corporate Guarantees
- Monthly MIS & Reporting
- Expired Bank Guarantees follow-up and cancellation
- STPI softex & XOS reporting to banks
- Treasury MIS to Local Management & Group Treasury
- LEI management
- Supporting Group Treasury and local management in various Treasury related projects
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in FL Smidth entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with FL Smidth entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.