Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Recruitment 2021. Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages recruiting CA, MBA for Finance/Budgeting Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
HCCB – A Company started in 1997 with the simple aim of making beverages for the India of the 21st century. Two decades later, we are one of India’s top FMCG companies. Only because fellow Indians, who have faith in the quality and purity of our products, pick our beverages, 439 times per second.Eligibility for the Finance/Budgeting Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages
- Location : Bangalore
- Post Name: Finance/Budgeting Manager
- Qualification: CA, MBA
- Experience:7 – 12 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 23/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Interface with multiple departments to gather data, update tracking, and drive timelines
- Work with department managers to understand potential key metrics, partner with the department to develop appropriate reporting
- Responsibility of preparation and presentation of standalone and consolidated financial statements in accordance with Ind AS and getting it audited from Big 4 firm
- Monitor, assess and implement changes (Ind AS, GST, Companies Act, Income tax etc.) to comply with accounting and external reporting requirement
- Bridging of GAAP differences between USGAAP and IGAAP accounting. This require regular guidance to accounting team
- Ensure timely compliances of MCA, RBI, income tax and other statutory form fillings. Assist legal and tax team in ROC filling, Labour law (PF, ESIC, Bonus etc.), RBI fillings, CSR Reporting, Income tax assessment etc.
- Build and maintain strong relationship with transactional accounting team.
- Strong understanding of SOPs and wherever required issue IGAAP / IFRS specific SOP.
- Financial Reporting & Analysis including implementation of New Accounting Standard
- Interaction and ensuring compliance with USGAAP including interaction and closure with accounting research around new norms and policy
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.