EYGBS Recruitment 2021. EYGBS recruiting Any Graduate/MBA/PGDM for Associate and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.EYGBS As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, were using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Eligibility for the Associate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: EYGBS
- Location :Kochi/Cochin
- Post Name: Associate
- Qualification: Any Graduate/MBA/PGDM
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 08/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- The role would facilitate, and support research needs of the firms professionals on a proactive and reactive basis. The selected candidate will also be responsible for support on updating EYs Client Relationship Management and other EY databases. Essential Functions of the Job: Below are the roles and responsibilities: Your Technical Responsibilities: Understanding the end-to-end process of signing off / accepting a client and/or engagement for the EY offices. Performs initial review of submissions from engagement teams and evaluates completeness, accuracy and appropriateness of proposed transaction/requests. Other Responsibilities / Supporting Actions Manages tasks and activities in a timely manner and is responsible for specific outcomes Learns the firm structure, business strategies, service lines, and people of the firm Builds a network of people within RMS and across the firm Plans and organizes own work and keeps others informed of status and activities You are expected to have below mentioned skills: Good written and oral communication skill Good negotiation skills and decision-making capabilities
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in EYGBS Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with EYGBS Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.