EYGBS Recruitment 2021. EYGBS recruiting CA/MBA for Post Merger Integration – Deal Transactions and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, were using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. Eligibility for the Post Merger Integration – Deal Transactions as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: EYGBS
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Post Merger Integration – Deal Transactions
- Qualification: CA/MBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 31/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Support execution of the carve-out / integration plan while working to constantly identify areas for improvement, including resolving integration issues
- Create work products documenting the engagement procedures performed against objectives
- Understanding of M&A life cycle, carve-out / integration of a business post-announcement of transaction, cross-border M&A
- Possess financial analysis experience from a number of pre- and post-deal transactions, with the ability to link detailed operational analysis to P&L, cash flow and balance sheet
- In-depth sector and company decks providing insights as per the EY Capital Agenda approach
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in EYGBS Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with EYGBS Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.