EY Released Job Openings On 03/03/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for EY s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
EY Recruiting CA Graduates with 02-04+Years Experience for Senior Consultant – Tax – Transfer Pricing Position. Complete Details for the Senior Consultant – Tax – Transfer Pricing follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hybrid
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:03/03/2023
- Mode of application :Online
See Also : PSU Job : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment 2023 For CA/CMA/MBA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparing transfer pricing documentation reports
- Develop specialized competence and begin to attract recognition within own service line as a technical resource for that specialization.
- Identification of international transactions, computation of arm’s length price, selection of the most appropriate method, documentation and preparation of transfer pricing study reports.
- Complete Transfer Pricing assignments which include benchmarking studies for various multinational clients.
- Managing a team of Consultants and Interns who would be working on specific clients related to the industry.
- Should have worked on large scale and complex Transfer Pricing projects – for both Inbound and outbound companies
- Assisting clients in transfer pricing/supply chain planning
- Expands opportunities with existing clients, identifies and acts on referrals in relation to the Service Line
- Conducting economic analysis/ comparability analysis. Should be well versed in using Indian and foreign databases
- Preparing technical submissions for assessments & appellate level
- Should be well versed with technical concepts of evolving Transfer Pricing law in India
- Representing the client’s case before the Tax Officer/ Appellate level
About Company: EY, formerly known as Ernst & Young, provides various services, including accounting, consulting, law, tax, strategy, and assurance. The company ranks among PwC, KPMG, and Deloitte, as a member of the “Big Four” accounting firms
Click here for Official notification and Apply