EY Recruitment 2021. EY recruiting CA/ICWA (ICMA)/MBA for SAP FICO_Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.Eligibility for the SAP FICO_Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: EY
- Location : Noida
- Post Name: SAP FICO_Manager
- Qualification: CA/ICWA (ICMA)/MBA
- Experience: 10+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 20/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Need to work as a Manager in different phases of various ongoing SAP Implementation Projects and contribute effectively.
- Interface and communicate with the onsite coordinators.
- Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting to the manager/lead.
- SAP Finance – FI- New General Ledger & Profit Center Accounting, FI-Accounts Payable, FI-Bank accounting and FI-Asset Accounting.
- Exposure on SAP Simple Finance – GL Accounting, Asset Accounting and CO – Overhead Cost Controlling & Profitability Analysis.
- SAP Finance – Taxation and Withholding Taxes.
- SAP Finance – Closing activities, Validations and Substitutions & Reporting.
- Controlling- CO-Cost element accounting CO-Cost Center Accounting and CO-Internal Orders.
- Knowledge on CO-PA & Product Costing (Planning and cost object controlling).
- FI integration with MM, SD, HR & PS.
- Excellent business communication skills.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.