Ernst and Young Services Recruitment 2021. Ernst and Young Services recruiting CA Inter/B.Com/M.Com for Analyst-Direct Tax and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Ernst and Young Services Limited Indian multinational provider of Information Technology, networking technology solutions, Integrated Engineering Solutions and Business Process Outsourcing to various industry verticals and horizontals.Eligibility for the Analyst-Direct Tax as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Ernst and Young Services
- Location : Bangalore
- Post Name: Analyst-Direct Tax
- Qualification: CA Inter/B.Com/M.Com
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 24/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Assist seniors in replying to queries raised by clients on corporate tax matters wherein issues may range from capital gains, tax payments, preparation of return of income, etc.
- Undertaking technical research on income-tax provisions impacting the taxation of clients;
- Preparing submissions in relation to assessment and appellate proceedings in the case of clients and support seniors in representation before the income-tax authorities;
- Support in handling administrative responsibilities for clients allocated to you such as engagement letters, internal QRM, filing of client papers, billing follow-up, etc.
- Client responsibilities: Conduct the engagement in a professional manner and in accordance with client expectations and as defined by the terms and conditions of the contract
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Ernst and Young Services Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Ernst and Young Services Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.