Genpact Released Job Openings On 19/05/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting Any graduates with 04-09 years experience for Functional Consultant position.
Genpact Important Details :
- Location : Kolkata, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Delhi / NCR, Mumbai (All Areas) (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 19/05/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- Contact : Interested candidates can send their resumes to email@example.com.
Job Description/Skills Required
Inviting applications for the role of Consultant Oracle Cloud SCM
- Implementation of Planning Central, Demand Management, Sales and Operation Planning in Oracle Cloud ERP
- Drive requirement gathering, Fit-Gap, Solution Design, Build, CRP, SIT, UAT, Cutover/Go-Live and post production support for above applications.
- Perform configuration/Application setup.
- Experience with standard implementation activities, including requirements capturing solution design, configuration, testing, implementation, project documentation, and post-production support.
- Responsible for roll out of all Oracle modules for new State operations.
- Experience writing functional design documents for financials-related
- we need Conversions and customizations experience.
- Standard and customized reports and testing the reports. Training the new users and preparation of user manuals and
- Functional documentation.
About Company: Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.