Genpact Released Job Openings On 22/05/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting CA Freshers (2021 & 2022 Pass-out) for Record to Report -Management Trainee (CA Fresher) position.
Genpact Important Details :
- Location : Gurgaon
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 22/05/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- Contact : If you meet the required criteria, as mentioned, please share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- General accounting tasks (GL account maintenance, journal entries, closing activities, stock and sales, balance sheet and PNL reporting) Asset Accounting (capitalization, depreciation, amortization) and Cost Accounting
- Preparing the balance sheets and checking all the accounts (banks, fixed assets, client accounts, supplier accounts, tax accounts, etc.)
- Closings and reconciliations for the managed accounts
- Daily monitoring and processing of cash management activity
- Analyzing and posting the accounting journals, making reclassifications and corrections
- Handling the accounts reconciliation for the group companies according to procedures, when required
- Preparing the reports for the final balance sheet for each month end within the consolidated ERP system
- Preparing the VAT declarations and the accounting journals when required
- Managing the salary expenses and make the payments when necessary
- Offering the necessary reports and information for the internal and external controls
- Preparing monthly performance reports according to the established contract indicators and any other additional requested reports to be reviewed by the client
- Communicating in a timely manner any relevant information related to the process
- Respecting the activity schedule established with the customer
- Country specific knowledge of taxation (VAT and CIT) & accounting rules applicable particularly for country-to-country transition
- Ad-hoc reporting, based on managers request
- Find opportunities and recommend solutions for process and automation improvements Qualifications we seek in you!
About Company: Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.