eClerx Hiring B.Com/B.B.A/ B.M.S/M.Com/MBA/PGDM Freshers & Experience
Shift Timings – EMEA and Night Shifts | Management Level: Analyst | Location: Airoli (Navi Mumbai)/ Exp: 0-3 yrs / Immediate Joiners / No active PF ACC is preferable.
To apply kindly email your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or Walkin.
Kindly mention HR Reference as “Samid Mirkar” on top of your CV in case Walkin.
Topics to prepare – KYC, AML, Trade settlements, Capital market, types of Capital market, Derivatives, and types of Derivatives, Investment Banking.
Exciting Opportunity for Immediate Joiners, eClerx is looking to hire Financial and KYC Analysts, the ideal candidate must possess strong communication skills, with an ability to listen to and comprehend information, and share it with all the key stakeholders, highlighting opportunities for improvement and concerns, if any. He/she must be able to work collaboratively with teams to execute tasks within defined timeframes while maintaining high-quality standards and superior service levels. The ability to take proactive actions and willingness to take up responsibility beyond the assigned work area is a plus.
- Perform inter-system reconciliation, track funds and make sure they are applied to appropriate transactions.
- Liaising with agents/counterparties/clients to solve queries and discrepancies related to the process.
- Timely escalating outstanding issues to Client Working in teams.
- Handling different stages of life cycles of financial products.
- These stages can be-KYC, reference data management, legal docs, loans, portfolio reconciliation, document capture, system reconciliation, pre and post settlements, brokerage functions, drafting, confirmations of trade, corporate actions, tax operations.
- Timely escalations of outstanding issues to clients.
- Preparing internal and client reports as per process requirements.
- Eye for detail and managing tight deadlines.
- Good English communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of MS office Excellent analytical and logical skills.
- Basic finance knowledge.
- Willing to work in Fixed Night Shift.
- Aptitude Test: Quantitative (Maths), Logical reasoning and English Language
- HR Interview.
- Operation Interview
Please prepare on KYC, AML, Derivatives, Types of Derivatives, Equity and Bond Market required, Trade settlements, Capital market, Types of Capital market Derivatives, Types of Derivatives, Equity, Investment Banking, Money market, Stock market, and other financial terms.
Request to apply only if eligible as per given points below.
- Western line, Sion, Ambivali, Uran, Navale, Diva, Wadala, Mira road, Bhayandar and Badlapur candidates not Eligible.
- Central line: Kurla to Ulhasnagar candidates can apply.
- Harbour line: Kurla to Panvel can apply.
- Example of shift timings: 6:30pm to 3:30 am, 7.30pm to 4.30 am.
- No Rotational Shift.
- CFA, CMA Candidates not Eligible.
- B.E. BSC, BA candidates not Eligible.
- If you applied last time and was either Test fail or not shortlisted- Cooling period is 3 months. (you can apply only after 3 months).
- Commerce Freshers can apply- Need to have all hardcopy graduation marksheet and passing certificate.
- Needs to be ok with WFO and double vaccinated.
- Needs to be comfortable with night shifts and 1 yr. training agreement.
- No Relocation cases.
- Male candidates should be comfortable with fixed night shifts.
- No active PF ACC is preferable.
Venue Address : eClerx Services Ltd. Building # 11, 2nd Floor, (3rd by lift) Recruitment Bay,K Raheja Mindspace, Plot #3, TTC Industrial Area, Thane Belapur Road, Airoli, Navi Mumbai 400708.