EATON Released Job Openings On 12-08-2021.Eaton Corporation PLC is an American Irish-resident multinational power management company established with 2020 sales of 86 17.86 billion, corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland and operational headquarters in Beachwood, Ohio.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for EATON s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
EATON Recruiting CA/ICWA/CFA/MBA/B.Com Candidates with 03-08+ Years of Experience for Senior Analyst – Financial Planning and Analysis Position.Complete Details for the Senior Analyst – Financial Planning and Analysis as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 12/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- The financial analyst will work collaboratively with Eaton Center R&A Team at Cleveland, Ohio. The Analyst will oversee and execute processes necessary to plan, record, analyze and report on the financial conditions of the function. This person will also be involved in the development of senior management presentations.
- Professional will also support Eaton Center R&A team in routine financial analysis & reporting as required. Assignments will include planned and ad hoc projects
- This position would be an Individual Contributor.
- Provide support to Global corporate function by gathering, analyzing and consolidating financial data.
- Will be responsible for partnering with the Reporting & Analysis team in Cleveland, OH – US and functional team to develop and coordinate profit plans, monthly actuals/forecasts, allocations, goals and objectives.
- Performs the month end close processes including journal entries, actuals tracking and reporting, as well as monthly forecasting
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations (Intercompany validations, asset capitalizations, standard accruals)