Eaton Recruitment 2021. Eaton recruiting CA/CMA/CFA/MBA/B.Com for Senior Analyst – Accounting and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Eaton Corporation PLC is an American Irish-based multinational power management company with sales of 21.6 billion, with corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, United States and operational headquarters in Beachwood, Ohio. Eligibility for the Senior Analyst – Accounting as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Eaton
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: Senior Analyst – Accounting
- Qualification: CA/CMA/CFA/MBA/B.Com
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 26/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- This role is in End to End Accounting (RTR, OTC, PTP) in a fast paced, high volume SSC environment that supports Eaton’s global business and operations that use Oracle/SAP applications for financial accounting and reporting. The position is responsible for fixed asset accounting, intercompany, revenue recognition, reconciliation, month-end close activities etc. with a high degree of efficiency and quality for Eaton business units.
- This position is responsible for managing one or more Record to Report activities while fostering process improvements and continuous learning. This position is also responsible for managing key production metrics, performance metrics and activities associated with quality audits.
- This position is to collaborates with the other stakeholders, plant account manager and finance controller to achieve overall goals and objectives within timeline, also proactively manage issues through understanding of the overall processes and interconnect.
- Analyst should have analytical mindset and should also be a quick leaner so that understanding and analyzing new situations & business problems / requirements is easier.
- The position is drive and leverage various systems and tools in day to day operations and to automate processes and drive process improvements.
- The position demonstrate efficiency, agility and ensure a high level of accuracy. Individual should be able to demonstrate good collaborative style of working, effective and efficient in getting results across internal or external organizational boundaries.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Eaton Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Eaton Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.