Eaton Recruitment 2021. Eaton recruiting CA/MBA/B.Com for IN Associate Analyst.FIN and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Eaton Corporation plc is an American Irish-domiciled multinational power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion, founded in the United States with corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, and operational headquarters in Beachwood, Ohio.Eligibility for the Senior Analyst – Accounting (RTR) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Eaton
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: IN Associate Analyst.FIN
- Qualification: MBA-Finance or B.com. (Accounting)
- Experience: 00-07 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 17/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- The individual in the role will be part of GFSS Pune team responsible and accountable to perform the key accounting and high end PTP transactional activities for daily operations of the customers in EMEA from GFSS, Pune. The individual should understand the process workflows well and be able to decipher the process interconnect and impacts. This role is instrumental in supporting the Plant Controller and accounting manager to ensure an adequate internal controls environment throughout the plant. This includes the effective deployment of accounting and resolution in areas of Indirect Taxation (VAT), invoice hold resolution, cash management for payments, interface management, comprehensive account reconciliation and reporting etc. to name a few. This position also has responsibilities for ensuring financial accounting activities at the location are following generally accepted accounting principles, local statutory requirements and Eaton Corporate policies and practice.
- Process Centric – Thorough and in-depth understanding of the entire Purchase to Pay life cycle which includes Master record maintenance, Invoice Management, Invoice matching and resolution, Payment, Interface, reconciliation, reporting etc. Key focus will be to ensure effective management of the various stages of the PTP activities that drive accurate and timely accounting. Responsibilities include effective gatekeeping for Vendor Master Maintenance, Indirect Tax (VAT) Accounting and reconciliation including Withholding tax (if applicable), hold resolution, cash management for timely payments including forecasting, interface management and resolution from inbound applications, reconciliations (GRIR, Vendor etc.), proposal for write offs (if any), reporting – DPO, AP to name a few. Demonstrate high level of efficiency, learning agility and ensure a high level of accuracy. Provide business partnership to all areas of plant regarding functional expertise and cross-functional support, providing guidance and education as needed to plant personnel to achieve financial objectives.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.