Eaton Recruitment 2021. Eaton recruiting CA/MBA/B.Com for Senior Analyst – Accounting (RTR) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Eaton Corporation plc is an American Irish-domiciled multinational power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion, founded in the United States with corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, and operational headquarters in Beachwood, Ohio.Eligibility for the Senior Analyst – Accounting (RTR) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Eaton
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: Senior Analyst – Accounting (RTR)
- Qualification: CA/MBA/B. Com
- Experience: 6-8 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 31/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Process Centric – with thorough understanding of the financial processes (RTR, OTC & PTP) with due focus on RTR in managing end to end accounting. Responsibilities include ensuring an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close. Demonstrate efficiency, agility and ensure a high level of accuracy. Provide business partnership to all areas of plant with regard to functional expertise and cross-functional support, providing guidance and education as needed to plant personnel to achieve financial objectives.
- Control & Compliance – Responsible for the implementation and deployment of actions to ensure an adequate environment of internal control. Provide compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley and all applicable statutory requirements as they apply to their areas of responsibility. Active leadership required to ensure compliance is maintained for all financial activities, as well as the safeguarding of plant assets in compliance with corporate policies and procedures. Quality culture: Drive and leverage various systems and tools to automate processes and drive process improvements. Must use quality tools like BPI, EBE, etc.
- Process Standardization: Regular review of existing controls and Governance of the standard processes and ensuring alignment to globally defined SSC processes
- Collaboration – Collaborates with the other stakeholders to support overall goals and objectives. Work closely with the Team Leader – Accounting in achieving the required goals and timelines. Proactively manage issues through understanding of the overall processes and interconnect.
- Continuous Improvement- Demonstrate a practical approach to continuous improvement of the processes.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.