Dow Recruitment 2021. Dow recruiting CA/CMA/ICWA/B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA for FUNCTIONAL COST ACCOUNTANT and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth, asset integration and scale, focused innovation and leading business positions to achieve profitable growth. The Company’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company, with a purpose to deliver a sustainable future for the world through our materials science expertise and collaboration with our partners.Eligibility for the FUNCTIONAL COST ACCOUNTANT as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Dow
- Location : Navi Mumbai
- Post Name: FUNCTIONAL COST ACCOUNTANT
- Qualification: CA/CMA/ICWA/B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 21/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensures financial statements accurately reflect the results of operations and the financial position of the Company.
- Assists the function/business management teams in financial analysis necessary for decision making. Records, monitors, reports, and communicates function/business results, and ensures activity is accurate, complete, and compliant to accounting standards.
- Completes product costing of materials, reviews for variances, and corrects/communicates results to business/plant management.
- Performs product inventory reviews and fixed assets reviews. Provides financial analysis to function/business management teams as needed for project studies, options analysis and productivity/benchmarking measurements.
- Establishes and maintains an ongoing working relationship with other sub-processes and functions.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Dow Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Dow Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.