Discovery Released Job Openings On 28-07-2021.Discovery, Inc. An American multinational mass media virtual television company based in New York City. Founded in 1985, the company mainly operates a group of virtual and lifestyle television brands such as Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, Science Channel and TLC…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Discovery s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Discovery Recruiting CA Candidates with 02-05+ Years of Experience for Assistant Manager Revenue Accounting Position.Complete Details for the Assistant Manager Revenue Accounting as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Gurgaon
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 28/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Prepare Ad Sales revenue recognition for assigned regions and reconcile as needed 2. Prepare ADU entries, record unbilled and deferred revenue, commissions deferred compensation, and bad debt allowance analyses/calculations for assigned regions. 3. Prepare various monthly balance sheet reconciliations and research any outdated balances and discrepancies. 4. Prepare Intercompany account reconciliation, investigate outdated balances and discrepancies. 5. Prepare reconciliations for assigned regions and work with regions to clear any outdated balances and any variances. 6. Assist in preparation and reconciliation of Revenue with Ad agencies and calculation of any related incentives. 7. Assist with the continuous review and improvement of revenue systems and business processes related to SAP and associated revenue systems. 8. Prepare management reports including applicable revenue-related metrics and KPI?s. 9. Develop a close working partnership with the Finance, Regional International Controllers and Operational teams. Proactively learn the business and upstream processes to ensure proper Accounting 10. Assist with the maintenance and updating of internal controls for the contract to cash cycle and the related internal control compliance process.