Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2021. Deutsche Bank recruiting CA/MBA/CFA for Risk Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Deutsche Bank AG is a German multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, and dual-listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange. The bank’s network spans 58 countries with a large presence in Europe, the Americas, and Asia.Eligibility for the Risk Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Deutsche Bank
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Risk Analyst
- Qualification: CA/MBA/CFA
- Experience:1+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 06/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Undertake accurate and timely credit analysis of counterparties (including Corporates and FIs) by identifying business and financial risk based on understanding of business model, financial statement analysis, preparing cash flow model/ forecast and peer analysis.
- Write Rating reports and credit reviews/analysis for recommendation to senior members for approval.
- Active participation in Live trades with onshore credit officers (KCP) by understanding the trade dynamics, providing your recommendation and completing the credit write-ups (Addendum) for the same.
- On-going monitoring & surveillance of assigned international portfolios, including rating changes, market/industry developments, news events, etc and assessing the impact on credit worthiness of the counterparty, keeping DB’s exposure in mind.
- Understand the various banking products (including Trade Finance and Derivatives) and credit documentation for the same. Support the KCP with appropriate checks and its inclusion in the credit reviews.
- Monitoring of limits/exposure: Updating Limit amendments and credit relevant data updates in the credit system. Exposure monitoring and timely clearance of Excess tickets. Timely monitoring of covenants and regular discussion with KCPs.
- Manage own credit portfolio and assist senior decision makers to make informed decisions based on your recommendations
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.