Deutsche Bank Recruiting CA,B.Com for the position Securities Associate .This position requires CA,B.Com with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 26th oct 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Securities Associate
|Company Name||Deutsche Bank|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Securities Associate|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- The person should have securities background and knowledge on other product groups is an added advantage.
- The person is expected to manage the end-to-end workflow of the securities process. He is expected to co-ordinate with brokers, custodians, market agents, Trading & Portfolio management team.
- He would be expected to provide an expert opinion on settlements from time to time when onboarding new clients or entering new markets.
- The person should be able to work with multiple stakeholders.
- Good understanding of Risk & Control.
- The person should be able to lead/run efficiency projects. Experience in implementing/running regulatory projects is an added advantage.
- The person is expected to support the upcoming regulatory topic like CSDR which will bring about better settlement discipline in the European region.
- Should be an experienced people manager and is expected to manage 8 to 10 team members.
- The person should be able to motivate and groom people within the division.
Company Profile Deutsche Bank AG is a German multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, and dual-listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange. The bank’s network spans 58 countries with a large presence in Europe, the Americas, and Asia