Deutsche Bank Released Job Openings On 09/09/2023. Deutsche Bank As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, were driving change and innovation in the industry – championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to work together but to think for themselves. .Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Deutsche Bank Limited Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Deutsche Bank Recruiting Graduates with 03-04+years experience for FUND ACCOUNTANT – ANALYST position.Complete Details for the FUND ACCOUNTANT – ANALYST as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/09/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
Our Fund administration team is working with some of the top names in the fund industry. You’ll be working in one of the teams responsible for managing the end to end processes related to securities and portfolio / fund valuation for client segments like Mutual Fund, Alternative Investment Fund, Portfolio Managers, etc. Our fund administration team uses one of the best platforms available in the fund accounting space which is robust enough and at the same time offers flexibility to parameterize the system as per local needs and regulations. Our team of experts will be there to coach and support your development to ensure you excel in this role. Enhance your career prospects through exposure to the diverse nature of funds like Money market, Equity, Arbitrage, Exchange traded, hybrid funds, etc handled and serviced by Fund administration division.What We’ll Offer YouAs part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your Key Responsibilities
- Computation and reconciliation of NAV, checking income accruals, NAV movement, etc
- Reviewing Bank and Holding reconciliations and resolving breaks, if any
- Processing and verification of all trades for the day processed in the system
- Valuation / pricing of securities
- Coordination with client for trades.
- Coordinate with Registrars for Unit Capital files and checking and processing the same in the system
- Monitoring the email instructions for trades and other instructions including Custody instructions.
- Computation of Income equalisation and distributable surplus
- Computation and Dissemination NAV to the Press, Registrar, etc.
- Trial Balance Scrutiny
- Audit co-ordination and finalization of accounts