Deutsche Bank Hiring CA/MBA for WM COO – Mid Ofice Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Deutsche Bank AG is a German multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, and dual-listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. The bank’s network spans 58 countries with a large presence in Europe, the Americas, and Asia.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Deutsche Bank
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: WM COO – Mid Ofice Manager
- Qualification: CA/MBA
- Experience : 8-9 Years
- No of VacanciesNA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 02/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- The role of middle office Private banking is to manage and support all COO related activities.
- Hands on experience in Private Banking operations across legal entities (Bank and NBFC), performance management and operational risk management emanating from the front office desk.
- Expert knowledge of understanding the requirement of Private Banking operations and accordingly devise the policies and Procedues for the division
- Expert knowledge of “Know Your Client” (KYC) guidelines issued by Reserve Bank of India
- Knowledge of various products of Private Banking division which includes both Banking as well as Third Party Products including strong hold on PMS products (NDPMS/DPM/Fixed Income/Investment Advisory)
- Assist in providing management with all essential and accurate information on ad hoc basis for strategic planning, Should have a strong hold on presentation skills.
- Strong hold on operational Risk management with expertise around front to back review of processes and scaling up of controls to address the Gaps.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.