Deloitte Recruitment 2021. Deloitte recruiting CA for Tax- Indirect Tax-Assistant Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Deloitte is a multinational company providing corporate professional services. It is not only one of the four largest companies providing accounting services but also the largest professional services network in terms of revenue in the world. The company is headquartered in London, UK, spread across several countries around the world. Eligibility for the Tax- Indirect Tax-Assistant Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Deloitte
- Location : Delhi
- Post Name: Tax- Indirect Tax-Assistant Manager
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 01/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- As an Assistant Manager in our Tax team you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You will: Adhering to clients’ GST compliance timelines as per statute (assessments, filing of returns, etc.) Provide GST services to a range of clients working closely with multidisciplinary tax teams. Carrying out comprehensive GST incidence reviews for the clients. Perform GST reviews as part of Internal Audit engagements Assist internal and external contacts on GST related queries. Coordination with the department for obtaining approvals, registrations, etc.
- Helping with audits or investigation by the tax authorities Complete identified number of GST returns on a timely basis. Preparation, filing and processing of refunds Address all queries raised in respect of GST returns submitted and liaise with line Managers accordingly. Assisting in the implementation of recommendations. Perform GST audits Extensive research on various critical aspects of GST Laws.
- Benchmarking against industry preferred practice to identify new ways of helping to reduce GST incidence and capturing permanent cash flow benefits Research technical issues Rendering business advisory services to clients under GST Laws Participate in planning, developing and implementing GST strategies to optimize tax incidence Dealing with technical enquiries relating to GST
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Deloitte Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Deloitte Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.