Deloitte Recruitment 2021. Deloitte recruiting CA Inter / ICWA Inter / MBA for EXPATRIATE ACCOUNTING – BILLING ANALYST and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is an Anglo-American multinational professional services network.Eligibility for the EXPATRIATE ACCOUNTING – BILLING ANALYST as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Deloitte
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: EXPATRIATE ACCOUNTING – BILLING ANALYST
- Experience : 2-5 years
- Qualification: CA Inter / ICWA Inter / MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for performing the primary reconciliation of Expatriate assignments costs for each accounting period.
- Need to interpret and analyze the financial funding agreements between the US firm and other Member firms and ensure that all the documents are in place for billing purposes.
- Analyze the costs incurred by the expatriates for each period and involves in billing of these costs to the respective Member Firms.
- Work closely with various stakeholders such as Global Mobility and US counterpart and ensure timely billing of costs related to the expatriate assignments.
- Identify the non-assignment related costs and to take the appropriate decision to process them.
- Responsible to perform the quarterly review of all the open items and initiate resolution with the respective stakeholders.
- Prepare any adhoc reports as required by the Global Mobility / Stakeholders / US counterparts from time to time.
- Create, review and maintain individual expatriate reconciliations every year and ensure they comply with Global Mobility policies.
- Responsible for collection of receivables and due diligently work on aging invoices. This involves extensive interaction with multiple stakeholders and leadership.
- Prepare journal entries (JEs) as per the process requirement in our internal web application – JE Tool
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.