DBS Bank Released Job Openings On 09-09-2021.DBS Bank Ltd. is a Singapore multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Marina Bay, Singapore. The company was renamed The Development Bank of Singapore Limited before adopting its current name on 21 July 2003 to reflect its changing role as a World Bank..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for DBS Bank s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
DBS Bank Recruiting CA,MBA Candidates with 07-1+ Years of Experience for Relationship Manager Position.Complete Details for the Relationship Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- To manage and grow a portfolio of non financial corporates. Manage relationships through constant interaction & account mapping at varied levels in client organizations, while ensuring a risk-adjusted portfolio contribution.
- Determine the products that are most effective in meeting customers needs and be able to sell these at short notice both reactively and proactively. Customize, adapt & develop new products to increase profitability, reduce costs & ease operational bottlenecks.
- Implement & execute IBG1/2 business strategy to increase market share & to achieve targets consistent with revenue, ROE & Cost / Income ratio targets. Cross sell other products of the bank including cash, treasury, trade & others. In addition manage the personal accounts of their key individuals.
- Ensure the highest customer retention & increase in wallet share by constantly monitoring customer satisfaction levels through detailed MIS & tracking of operations & complaints. Ensure all regulatory reporting & compliances are enforced. Work with the legal team to ensure recoveries & minimize bad debts & NPAs. Also ensure assistance to external & internal audits
- Develop the DBS brand in the region. Research different identified & appropriate market segments including analysis of key requirements for each segment. Build and develop a high performing team through embedding performance development and coaching. Create an empowering environment for the team, encouraging individual ownership and initiative. Ensure coaching and feedback in order to achieve their maximum potential. Make reward decisions within set guidelines