DBS Bank Recruitment 2021. DBS Bank recruiting CA for Specialist, Fin Reporting & Accounting and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Specialist, Fin Reporting & Accounting as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: DBS Bank
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Specialist, Fin Reporting & Accounting
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 31/03/2021
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:- NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Working in a Finance team with a control mindset and understanding banking products, accounting GAAPs and regulations. Should have a good understanding on core banking systems and accounting set-up.
- Monthly finalisation of Head Office books with internal control in place and various financial and regulatory reporting and supporting new products
- Financial reporting – To ensure timely month-end closing as per the required accounting guidelines and substantiate the relevant Bank’s ledger account balances as per the GLAO policy
- Head office reporting – To prepare and timely submit various financial and regulatory submission to Head office and MIS to senior Management by ensuring adequate controls
- Accounting guidance – To advice and handle the accounting and related matters related to various banking products
- Support the accounting set up in the core banking and accounting system for new products and managing the new product approval process
- Coordinating and handling the statutory and internal auditors w.r.t. audits
- Preparation and updating the procedure manuals (SOPs) relevant to activities handled and handling other work based on direction from Supervisor(s)