DBS Bank Recruitment 2021. DBS Bank recruiting Qualified Graduate/CA /MBA Finance/ CMA for Financial Analyst (Intercompany, Revenue Billing, AP, Budgeting,MIS) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Financial Analyst (Intercompany, Revenue Billing, AP, Budgeting,MIS) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: DBS Bank
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Financial Analyst (Intercompany, Revenue Billing, AP, Budgeting,MIS)
- Qualification: Qualified Graduate/CA /MBA Finance/ CMA
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 11/04/2021
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:- NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Revenue Billing & Receivables management for C2E resources
- Intercompany- Prepare Intercompany Billing & journal entries, FA forms by country & communicate to Country Finance.
- Invoice Processing- Validation of procurement& SA resources invoices & submitting to finance team for processing.
- MIS reporting- Prepare Financial dashboard, Monitor & highlight trending of costs & any risks to meet the financial objectives.
- Manage monthly recharge of SG ITPS & DAH2 Vendor SA cost to initiatives, enhancement & BAU; includes manual patching of timesheets.
- Budgeting-Headcount budgeting by platform, tracking actuals to Budget/Forecast, monitor & highlight variances.
- Managing the SA expenses accrual.
- Support in Gene Project- doing UAT, collating & sharing required information.
- Manage the travel DOAs & its recharging.
- Provide to CBG BUC and other business groups monthly estimates of SG ITPS SA & DAH2 costs for accrual.
- Manage and Consolidate DOA Drawdown & DOA Gap analysis for monthly recharge process.