Dalmia Cement Bharat Released Job Openings On 29-09-2021. We have been a leader in cement manufacturing since 1939. And, though the modern cement manufacturing market in India is getting more and more competitive with each passing day, we are only growing over time. Our cement plants in India have grown manifolds in terms of capacity; we are also acquiring some new plants to increase the volume and expand further..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Dalmia Cement Bharat s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Dalmia Cement Bharat Recruiting CA/ICWA (CMA) Candidates with 05-08+ Years of Experience for Deputy Manager Finance Position.Complete Details for the Deputy Manager Finance as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Tiruchirapalli/Trichy
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: 10,00,000 – 12,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 29/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Working Capital and Cash flow Management and follow up on adhering to norms.
- Good experience of preparation & finalization of financial statements (Balance Sheet, P&L & Cash flow statement) as per Schedule III of Companies Act.
- Co-ordination with units and Internal auditors regarding Internal audit ATR points completion.
- Performing variance analysis of key items of Balance Sheet & Profit and loss account.
- Understanding of Internal Controls on Financial Reporting (ICFR) process. Co-ordinating with locations for ICFR management testing as per guidelines issued & obtaining report thereon.
- Co-ordination with statutory auditors for performing Statutory audit.
- Identifying Related Parties as per Ind-AS, Companies Act and preparing Related party transactions statement on monthly basis.
- Working knowledge of SAP system (FI module) and MS Excel, MS Word & MS Power point.
- Basic understanding of Companies Act, 2013.