Dabur India Released Job Openings On 16-08-2021. Dabur India Limited is the fourth largest FMCG Company in India with interests in Health care, Personal care and Food products, has an impressive presence in India and abroad. Building on a legacy of quality and experience, today Dabur has a consolidated turnover of Rs.5283 crore with powerful brands like Dabur Amla, Dabur Chyawanprash, Vatika, Hajmola, Anmol & Real. The company is growing at a fast pace and has ambitious plans ahead for sustained growth..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Dabur India s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Dabur India Recruiting CA Candidates with 04-07+ Years of Experience for Business Commercial Manager (E Commerce) Position.Complete Details for the Business Commercial Manager (E Commerce) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai( Perungalathur )
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 16/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Single point of contact for resolution of all commercial issues for E Commerce customers all chains with a national presence.
- Laying down process for claim settlement of all chains
- Ensure margins flow to all customers is in line with TOT or in absence of TOT, in line with HOS approvals
- Statutory audit compliance for operations related to commercial aspects.
- Monitoring implementation of internal control systems for all financial and statutory matters.
- Chain wise P&L Analysis & responsible for driving corrective action and monitoring results for improving profitability.
- Generate MIS Structure for all chains and ensure that MIS dashboards are shared on periodic manner with Management.
- Build Strong Reconciliation and reporting process.
- Pricing Control & managing ERP masters.
- Spend Management of E Com are in line with budgets by continuous monitoring of the same and reporting deviations to concerned for corrective steps.
- Ensure Overdue under control as per TOT agreed.