D. E. Shaw group Released Job Openings On 17/03/2023.D. E. Shaw India Private Limited (D. E. Shaw India) is an integral part of the D. E. Shaw group, a global investment & technology development firm. Established in 1996 as a technological development center, D. E. Shaw India has expanded its business into a broad range of software and financial activities. Its staff collaborates with colleagues around the world not only to build cutting-edge proprietary software systems that form an intrinsic part of the D. E. Shaw group’s investment activities but also to provide research & operations support to the firm’s systematic, discretionary, & hybrid strategies.
D. E. Shaw group Vacancy Details:
D. E. Shaw group Recruiting CS,CA with 03 to 05 of experience for Senior Specialist – DESIS Finance (Reporting) position.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad – Hybrid
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 17/03/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- Contact : Interested candidates can apply through our website: https://www.deshawindia.com/recruit/jobs/Ads/LinkedIn/SrSpDESISFinJan2023
Job Description/Skills Required
In this role, you’ll drive the accuracy and completeness of accounting, month-end processes and support the preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations. You’ll prepare variance analysis of Balance Sheet & Profit and Loss and ensure explanations are complete and accurate. You’ll manage accounting processes including accruals, prepaid accounting, lease accounting, fixed asset accounting, intercompany and work to identify process gaps and bring process alignment. You’ll ensure compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements (including direct taxes, indirect taxes, corporate laws, STPI regulations, and other applicable laws). Additionally, you’ll coordinate and support timely completion of statutory, internal and tax audit. In addition to this, you’ll work with all stakeholders to maintain robust internal controls and support preparation of standard and ad hoc reports for senior management.
Who We’re Looking For
- The ideal candidate should be a Chartered Accountant and Company Secretary with three to five years of experience
- Articleship with a Big 4 Firm is highly preferred
- The candidate should have good knowledge of Indian GAAP and tax rules and regulations requirements
- The ideal candidate should have good exposure to accounting activities using a ERP system
- Candidate should have proficient analytical and problem-solving skills, self-motivation, keen attention to detail, and excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills